Natural Stone Flooring Care & Cleaning Services in Gilbert
We clean, polish, seal natural stone flooring in Chandler and surrounding areas.
Stone flooring can be a great choice for all different styles of homes, but you will need to care for your investment if you want it to last. Fortunately, the stone care pros at Beehive Cleaning provide a variety of superior stone care services such as cleaning tile floors, polishing marble surfaces, and applying high-quality travertine sealer. Our professionals have the necessary experience and skill to take care of your flooring needs, so you can expect that your stone flooring will be in top shape for many years to come.
Why do you need a pro?
You may be wondering why you need a pro to clean your stone or marble flooring. Won’t ordinary floor cleaners do the trick?
Absolutely not! Natural stone care requires a thorough knowledge of which stone cleaning products are best for your particular type of stone. For example, travertine tile flooring may require different stone care products than marble flooring. With Beehive Cleaning, you can:
- Enjoy Professional Results – When it comes to caring for your stone or tile flooring, it is important that you bring in a professional stone sealer like the ones at Beehive Cleaning. Our technicians have undergone the proper training to ensure that your floor is left in peak condition.
- Save Money – Maintaining your stone floors can actually save you money in the long run. Without the proper maintenance, your marble, stone, or travertine flooring could accrue serious damage and blemishes. The cost of replacing or repairing your stone flooring may vastly exceed the cost of maintaining it.
- Protect Your Home and the Environment – At Beehive Cleaning, we purchase our materials directly from the manufacturers, and we are happy to pass the savings on to you. All of the natural stone care and tile cleaning products we use are also non-toxic and environmentally safe, so you don’t have to worry about harming your children, your pets, or the environment.
The Stone Care Process
Caring for your stone flooring can be broken down into four simple steps:
- Cleaning – Using the top of the line cleaning products that are specially formulated for natural stone, the Beehive Cleaning team will restore your flooring to a like-new appearance. We also offer tile steam cleaner services.
- Honing – Next, the Beehive Cleaning team will use special pads containing diamonds to hone, or sand, your natural stone to minimize imperfections and minor chipping.
- Polishing – To bring out your stone flooring’s natural shine, we will use a series of specialized diamond pads, each pad using a finer grain to smooth out any remaining rough surfaces.
- Sealing – Once your stone flooring has been cleaned, honed, and polished, our team will apply a water-based sealer to keep it in top shape for as long as possible.
If you are looking for stone care pros in Gilbert, AZ, look no further than the team at Beehive Cleaning.
Call us to learn about our natural stone care services!